Effective date: May 1, 2014
We are committed to your privacy.
We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify a business entity and/or individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, personal profile, a home or other physical address, an email address or other contact or billing information.
How does using the Power Trader Website affect your privacy?
What are they ways we collect information?
We receive and/or collect information from you in the following ways:
- General access to the Power Trader Website. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to visit and review the general information available on our Power Trader Website.
- You submit information to Power Trader. You submit Personal Information to Power Trader by emailing or calling us directly, or submitting a quote request directly through the Power Trader Website.
- You create an account. In order to use and access certain portions of the Power Trader Website, you will be required to create an account (“Account”) and provide us with information such as your name, email address, password and other specified information that you will use to create an account profile. You may also use your Account to store credit card and other purchase information and shipping addresses. You are able to login to your Account at any time and edit your Personal Information and settings. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always logout before leaving the Power Trader Website to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
- We use log files. Like many other websites, the Power Trader Website may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes the IP address from which you access the Power Trader Website, the type of browser and operating system you use to access the Power Trader Website, the date and time you access the Power Trader Website, the pages you visit, and the addresses of pages from where you followed a link to the Power Trader Website. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Power Trader Website, track users’ movement around the Power Trader Website, and gather demographic information. Such information is not linked to any information that is Personal Information, with the exception of the IP address which might be used to identify spamming attempts.
If you publish your personal information, how might that affect your privacy?
Any information, video, image, data, text, documents, or other content posted at your direction onto a public area of the Power Trader Website becomes publicly published content and will be available to all users of that public area of the Power Trader Website, even if such content contains Personal Information. Please note that if you publish your contact information, you may receive unsolicited messages from users and visitors to the Power Trader Website. We encourage you to publish only information you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
How does Power Trader use your personal information?
If you submit Personal Information to us through the Power Trader Website:
- We generally expect to use your Personal Information to improve our services to you, to ensure accurate shipment and billing information, to contact you and to identify and authenticate your access to the Power Trader Website’s services that you are authorized to access.
- We may use your email and other contact information for marketing and advertising by Power Trader.
What are your choices?
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to Power Trader. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still visit many parts of the Power Trader Website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you, such as purchases.
You may opt-out from email advertisements or promotions, phone and mobile communications, and other forms of marketing from Power Trader. You may also request we cancel your Account at any time. To make any of these requests, contact: email@example.com.
Who is responsible for ensuring your personal information is accurate and updated?
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, Power Trader wishes to maintain accurate and complete Personal Information. If you have an Account, you may login to your personal profile at any time and add information, delete information or correct any incorrect information on file. The accuracy and completeness of any and all Personal Information, including, but, not limited to, ongoing updates and updates to shipping and billing information, is solely and exclusively your responsibility.
How might third-party sites use personal information ?
Are their links to other sites on the Power Trader Website?
The Power Trader Website contains links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to the Power Trader Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
What about minors?
The Power Trader Website is not intended for or structured to attract children under the age of 18. Accordingly, Power Trader does not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
What are some other special circumstances that might affect your personal information?
How secure is your personal information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We do not sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Power Trader Website, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power Trader is committed to protecting your privacy.
While we do not and cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our ability as soon as possible.
Are there any special laws or other rules and regulations on privacy?
State and federal laws on individual privacy vary. Power Trader undertakes every reasonable effort to ensure it complies with all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations regarding privacy matters. You should inform yourself of federal, state and local laws concerning your privacy. If you have any questions or comments on legal issues which may be unique to you, and to better serve you, we encourage your questions and comments by contacting us at: email@example.com.
How can you contact Power Trader?
Power Trader LLC
2300 North 1200 East, Suite 201,
Lehi UT 84043